Made for support organizations who want to provide elevated, personalized care for customers in Slack.
Channeled's integration allows Customer Success teams to take care of customers in Slack while routing support tickets bi-directionally to a centralized helpdesk in Intercom. Customers get a Slack-native experience without bots, and your team gets a unified operating system in Intercom that helps them stay on track.
Enabling the integration
Connect your Intercom Account
Use /channeled-integrations to see the integrations available in Channeled and select Intercom.
Customize your sync settings
- Select Customize sync settings to tailor which messages from Slack are created as Intercom tickets.
- Select Enable sync with specific Ticket fields to choose custom fields from Intercom to be updated from Slack.
Syncing messages from Slack to Intercom
- Tickets are created in Intercom from customer Slack messages.
- You can customize how and when support tickets are created – either automatically for every message, or based on custom criteria (e.g, "only for customers post-onboarding!" or "only for messages marked as Escalated").
- Replies from Intercom are synced natively back to Slack, along with internal comments for your own team. To customers, this feels like a native reply to them right in Slack.
- Tags, statuses, and owners sync from Intercom to Slack (and vice-versa.) Your team in Slack can tag and collaborate with customers alongside your support team working from Intercom.